Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wall Art Collage


I belong to a club called Prairie Stampers. On February 21 we had our first annual art retreat. We created for 12 hours, from 9am to 9pm with two breaks for meals that we carried in. Tons of crafting and tons of yummy food. (It's all about the food.) This is a picture of the 12 x 12 wall art collage. We used watercolor crayons, manila tags, stencils, and rubber stamps. We crinkled, folded, and spritzed to our hearts' content. There was a lot going on in our allotted time so I had to finish at home, selecting the parts of the tags I wanted to used as 2.25 x 2.25 squares, mounting them onto the base we had made, and then embellishing with some bling, fiber, and metals. I really liked this project (even though I don't own any water color crayons---YET!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album