Thursday, April 9, 2009

NAME THAT KIT

On the Coordinates Collection website, members can submit names for the monthly kits. I submitted the names "Puddles" and "Petals" for the two April kits. The Pink Paislee "spirited" patterned paper (the paper in the middle with the circles) reminded me of molecules --perhaps in a raindrop --hence the name "Puddles". The other kit had a lot of glittery flower paper in it so I chose "Petals". I thought the two names had some marketing value--catchy, easy to distinguish, and short for the computerized on-line store. Much to my surprise my submission was chosen!!! I feel like a marketing /advertising executive!! I ordered the Puddles kit. It arrived in the mail today. Here's what's in the Puddles kit that I named:

I really like the Prima clear stamp for the month of April since this is my birthday month!

I got some product for naming the kits.
Here's what I bought in the C.C. store:

1 comment:

Susie Chadwick said...

I got those Maya Road trees too! Congrats on the winning names.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album