Monday, July 13, 2009

Update on Heritage Album

I've been working on my Family Heritage Album slide show. I've rephotographed and added more layouts since the original post yesterday. Now I need to start making new layouts. So many photos...so little time! When I started the hobby, my dear sister gave me a subscription to Somerset Memories. Tonight I went through ALL of the issues again, so that I could find a layout I used for inspiration when I first started scrapping. I was amazed that the same photos still made me pause for a closer look. I realized I no longer was intimidated by some of the work. For this I give credit to my Prairie Stampers Club members and to some very talented folks I've met in cyberspace and through local workshops. Regarding art techniques, I feel I still have so much to learn and so much I want to try. PLEASE NOTE ON MY SIDEBAR THAT THIS IS THE BIG HERO ARTS WEEK. Today I got my Coordinates Collections monthly scrapping kit plus a random drawing prize for participating on their website. So many pretty new papers to play with in my craft room! And Wednesday is another Queen Kat Designs blog hop for those of us on the Design Team. So keep checking back here! Before you leave, don't forget to scroll down and revisit the slide show!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album