Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fasionable in the Garden


This is a layout I did for the Thursday sketch challenge at the Pages In Time blog. Here is the sketch designed by Alda Stevens. I used Graphic 45 papers and a Jenni Bowlin calendar card.  At Pages In Time, I moderate three groups:  Fashionistas, All Things Vintage, and Hybrid and Altered Artists.  I'm looking forward to the Pages In Time Valentine 0n-line Crop February 5, 2010 at 6pm to February 7, 2010 at 12pm.  See my link in the sidebar.
As promised, I'm back today to remind you of the second half of the QKD Blog Hop with the rest of the Design Team. This week the Royal Court was challenged to use a photo for inspiration. To start at the beginning of the QKD hop and to find the complete hop list, please click here on the words: Queen Kat Designs.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love this layout. Very vintage looking, and G45, oh so yummy.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This layout.... PHENOMENAL!!! Absolutely stunning.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album