Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Creation with the New Pages In Time Logo

  
Here is what I created with our new Pages In Time logo.  As I mentioned in the last post when I revealed the logo, our new Design Team gets a new logo, and Karen challenged each team member to create something with it.

I am making an album with each page representing one of the groups that I belong to.  For the album, I'm using the Tim Holtz idea-ology bracket grungebook.  I'm trying to design each page to fit the style of the group.  Pages In Time represents scrapping layouts using beautiful patterned paper and luscious flowers from Karen's Pages In Time on-line store.  I specifically used the new Tim Holtz paper she sent me along with the Petaloo flower, the glittery swirl, and the rose.  Other supplies:  Ranger Distress Ink,  Adirondak metallic gold paint Dabber to edge the bracket, rhinestones from everywhere including Martha Stewart's on the ribbon; and misc. stuff from my stash.

Here are the other two pages so far for my Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo! Group (actually made in her workshop--her design, my execution), and for my Gingersnap Creations blog challenges and Yahoo! group.



15 comments:

Lori said...

Wowza, love the logo design! And the Tim and the Wendy pages. Fabulous!

Linda M. Cain said...

I LOVE it! Gorgeous!!!!

~Linda

Terry said...

WOW! I love all three of these wonderful creations. The images, embellishments and the watch face you used in the Pages in Time layout are so perfect!

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous creations!!!

Lacee broyles said...

UHHMMM,oh my gosh this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Absolutely love it!!!!

Betty Anne said...

Wow the pages for you album are all beautiful. Had a peek through your blog and fell in love with so many of the things you make I just had to become a follower.

D said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love all your layouts. So gorgeous!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Helene, you have came up with such a brilliant idea by making da album with every page represents the group you join. The pages are simply stunning. I love da idea and I love da page with blue the most. Well-done :)

Terry said...

I left a comment yesterday, but when I got the e-mail about a new post, came by and nothing!! All three are fantastic! Love the female images and embellishments you used for the Pages in Time piece. Love them!

Lynn Stevens said...

Helene, these are all over the top awesome! You really have out done yourself! WOW!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous!!! I love each one, and they are so representative of the groups! Beautiful!

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful idea to celebrate your crafting society wonderful pages all so different and all stunning. xx Zoe

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Look at all this, WOWZA! Amazing, beautiful, FAB, and more. Head is shaking side to side, drool coming out of corner of mouth, heart beating fast! thanks GF, wonderful post

Unknown said...

The Los are just delish!

love Dawn xx

SusanK said...

I don't think I know enough different vocabulary words to say just how super your art is! Every project is cool, well thought out, beautiful, etc. TFS!!!y7u686

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album