Monday, August 30, 2010

PIT DT BLOG HOP WINNERS BEING CHOSEN TODAY!

Whew! That was a whirlwind tour of the Pages In Time Design Team blogs over the weekend! I'm grateful that so many of you stopped by and left such encouraging comments! I mentioned Saturday that I'd love to have 7 folks choose to  follow my blog-- a total of 100 seemed like such a nice round number! And just look what all of you have done for me!!! Woo woo! 

Today we're gathering up the winners so that we can announce them tomorrow at the Pages In Time site. Just one more day of an-ti-ci- pa-tion.....

In the meantime, here's what I made with my Crafty Secrets postcard:

Since I love to share, here's the postcard I'm giving away: This one says, Make yourself at home. Clean my kitchen.  And, you'll be pleased to notice that I added to the prize, as promised!!!!!!! In addition to the Crafty Secrets sticker page and Webster's Pages Bloomers trim, the winner of my prize gets:  Vintage items: BINGO card and one marker; 2' of orange ribbon and 3' of purple ribbon--both from spools boasting a Woolworth's price tag.  Non-vintage items: 1' of satin bat trim; 1' of loopy orange trim; 1 lilac blank card and envelope; 1 green blank card and envelope.

And here are two more close-ups from my vintage Fifties banner:
I'll show the last two close-ups of the banner tomorrow and announce the winner of my blog candy as soon as it gets posted in the Pages In Time forum!

6 comments:

Lori said...

I just love your banner, Helene, really great work!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Hi Helene...I miss coming over to your blog...here I am checking out some vintage stuff...your blog looks great!!!

This is such an adorable postcard!I wish I can do up a banner like that...wonder if its difficult...

Sandi McLean said...

Honestly I am going to schedule a whole day to go through your blog! There isn't a single thing so far that I don't love.

Terry said...

Congratulations on 100 plus followers and so well deserved! I love you art and your blog!!

Suzie Button said...

I love the vintage gorgouesness! So fantastic! Suzie

Gerrie Johnnic said...

2 more pieces to luv, they are adorable!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album