Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat

I made some treats for some special visitors who will come to the door on Halloween.


These first two are door hanger treat boxes.  I purchased the template for the box from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  The one on the left is for a girl and uses the Oct 31 paper collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  The one on the right is for a boy and uses the Apothecary Emporium paper collection from Echo Park.  Both paper collections can be purchased at the Flying Unicorn on-line store. 


Some children have food allergies.  So we purchase movie tickets to the local theater uptown.  Here's what I did for those:
I purchased the little paper bags at Archivers but don't remember the brand.  I think they're from Maya Road.
The second two images are from Altered Artifacts.

Speaking of treats, here are the Red Lead Black Halloween Tags I got from my swap sisters.
I wish you could really see the wonderful embossing and the shrink charms.  Thanks sisters!

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of great Halloween goodies made and received. Have fun! Valerie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fabulous goodies.
What a caring thought to provide movie theatre tickets and those bags are so adorable.
Have a fun filled (and scary!) Hallowe'en, when it arrives.
Wishes
Lynne

Micupoftea said...

Creative and fun..the children will certainly enjoy the treats. Really like the imaes on the movie ticket bags! Happy Halloween~

Marjie Kemper said...

The bags are great, and you are SO thoughtful to provide the tickets as special treats. Wonderful idea!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, these look amazing! I love the witches hat you added to the door hanger and the bags are also just too cute. These are really beautifully made and so thoughtful for you to put the toys and movie tickets together for the kiddos! I know they will love them. Happy Halloween! ~Diane

Sharon said...

Wow everyone will be flocking to your door to get these great Halloween goodies!!!!

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous! I want to trick-o-treat at your house;)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic Halloween pieces.

Karin said...

Love those treat boxes!

runzalot81 said...

I love the treat bags and tags!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album