Thursday, January 19, 2012

What, no Peeking?

It's my turn again for the Today segment at the Flying Unicorn forums.  This layout is on the homepage.  We're featuring Ruby Rock It papers this week.  I got to work with the Avalon collection.
I made this layout of my grandbaby trying to sneak a peek at one of her Christmas presents.  Actually, as you can tell by her age, she needed some help in this endeavor--and grandpa was the partner in crime.  I, of course, told her, no peeking. She looked up at me, as if to say, Seriously? no peeking? I chose not to use a flash so the photos are a bit grainy but I felt they captured a moment  worthy of scrapping.

I used these double sided papers to create the scene, including cutting out a Christmas tree from that perfectly patterned paper.  The rub-ons (butterflies) are high quality, easy to adhere. 

Thanks for looking.  Hope you have time to scrap-a-lot!

7 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

super cute page there.

1CardCreator said...

She is adorable! Love your page and the butterflies are gorgeous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Really cute LO and the little one is adorable! Valerie

Sandi McLean said...

Perfectly precious!!

trisha too said...

How cute is that????!!

:)

Shona said...

she is just sooo darling...this is beautiful Helene!~

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love this layout! What an adorable grandbaby you have. The facial expressions speak a thousand thoughts!! Hugs, Gayle.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album