Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finally --- A New Post!

Look!  I finally made something!

I've been MIA.  First I was on a road trip for 5 days.  Then, I was busy at work and home and even went to a wedding.  So now it's time to get back to crafting.  I've selected a few of my favorite internet sites whose challenges seem to work together and plan to make something to enter in the next couple of days so I'll have another post soon.

And this is what happens when there's a lot going on in my life-- I forgot to go to Stampin' Up club this afternoon!  That was a major disappointment.  But then I got a call that  I could make it up this evening.  So here are the 3 cards I made in lickety split time.  It was great to get inky after being out of the loop for so many days.

7 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Lili noticed your mia so she asked me about you on the phone! I said to her, "Maybe she's busy." So yes, you're busy! Glad to see you're back, happy and healthy :) Lovely cards! Hugs!

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice cards, I love the dignified rabbit especially! Valerie

Sharon said...

Great cards Helene! Sounds like you have been very busy!!

1CardCreator said...

Great cards Helene! I passed on Stampin Up card club this year, I must say I miss it! PS, your beautiful prize arrived, thank you again. I will post something with links once I make something.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful creations.

Heather said...

Glad you were able to make up your stamping class! Great cards!
I was just thinking about you yesterday..and wondering what you were up to :0)
Hugs..love your stamps!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Sounds like you've been busy, but sometimes that's not so bad, other than the fact you can't make art! LOL!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album