Friday, November 9, 2012

Ribbon Candy

My blogging buddy Heather Hudson is on the design team for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is the first time I'm entering a challenge over at that site. 

RRR59 Challenge Winter Holiday and Ribbon
I'm using Rogue Redhead Designs stamp plates.  I went with a Christmas holiday color theme--green (Stampin' Up gumball green) and red--ish (Ranger Picked Raspberry distress ink) .  And of course the Christmas rose.  I used my own ribbon (from dd2) as I haven't placed my RRR order yet. 



It kinda reminds me of ribbon candy which brings to RRR's great blog candy offer.  Just look at all of this yummy candy. Head on over to see the details.


Linking this up to Beverly's Pink Saturday.  A blogging community all about friendship and fellowship.  With this card, I'm wishing all my visitors a stress free holiday season, especially those on the east coast--as well as serving up a blog candy alert. After all, that's what friends are for.  I appreciate all of my blogging buddies here in cyberspace. 

6 comments:

LV said...

A very pretty ribbon design. I love it.

Heather said...

Thanks Helene!! You are so sweet!! Love the card..and those roses!! Hugs!!
Heather

Thanks for playing at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!

1CardCreator said...

Very pretty ribbon and design, it does remind me of the candy. Thanks for the candy alert and good luck!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous ribbon - love the colours!! A great card. Happy Pink Saturday Helene!!

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Ribbon candy is the best description of this pretty card. Great pinks.
Hugs, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

That stamp is stunning! I love how you framed it, too! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album