Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rogue Crew Winter Women Blog Hop

Welcome to the Rogue Crew Winter Women Shades of Blue Blog Hop!

Rogue Redhead Designs is proud to announce its 15th unmounted rubber stamp plate - Winter Women!  With vintage sophistication, Winter Women will wow you with its fabulous and fashionable focal images, elegant elements and smashing sentiments!  Our mini background is the perfect size to adorn an ATC or add interest to a graceful greeting card. 

Winter Women is available for its introductory price of US$12.00 (reg. $15.00) until March 8, 2014! 


http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD015.html

In addition to the great price on this new plate, we also have several bargains in the Specials section of our website and some fabulous deals among our limited availability Singles.

I made three cards in shades of blue using this Winter Women stamp plate. After the Crew links, I have each card individually posted should you wish further details.



Here is your list of links to follow:

Sharon Briss - Ill Tempered Ink

Helene Huber - Lotsa Scrap from 2amscrapper--you are HERE

Krisha Ogle - Krisha's Keepsakes

Vicki Robertson - He"Artful" Validation of Vicki


Debi Ryan - My Bird Flying Free

Trisha Too - Easily Amused, Hard to Offend...

Barbara Washington - Magic Delights

Sharon Briss - Rogue Redhead Designs blog 



Hope you have fun along the way!
Enjoy the hop!  Here are my samples in detail:


I made an ATC and mounted it on a white note card.  DCWV blue paper and Versa Magic chalk ink in Night Sky.  Boot is fussy cut and mounted on foam adhesive.  Snowflake gem is Stampin' Up.

Entering this card in All Sorts Challenge Week 245 Colours Beginning With  B (blue)




I used a pre-made Mambi Card from Me and My Big Ideas.  I chose Memento ink in Blue Danube to match. The light blue card stock and white card (to create my banner), felt snowflakes and blue pearls are all from my stash--"felt" good to get them used up. (Pardon the pun!) The paper is white but I've come to learn that some of the brands don't photo as pure white.

I'm entering this banner card in the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #180 Flags or Banners



Stampin' Up Night of Navy card stock, ink, and snowflake embossing folder.  White snowflake flowers are from my stash, brand name long gone. After stamping the girl, I cut her out with one of the FancyTag(s Two) dies from Spellbinders Shapeabilities. I used a Snow Marker by Marvy on the coat and muff, heating to pop up into fur trim.

I'm entering this card in
Festive Friday Challenge #24 photo inspiration:  white pearls and snowflakes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 163:  Use a die cut

Sharing all three with Make It Monday #178

27 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! Three stunnings cards, Helene!

Anonymous said...

What a great set! Beautiful in blue! I love the cool dimension in each :)

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful set of cards. They really show off the stamps.

trisha too said...

Beautiful cards, Helene--pretty details in each, and I really like the shoe notecard!

:)

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

susiestacey said...

Three super cards, all perfect for the challenge,
Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Colours beginning with B' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Debi said...

Great cards Helene, love how we've both used the SU snowflake embossing folder ;-) great minds think alike, Debi xxxx

Kate M said...

Love all those blues - three great cards.
xx

DebiJ said...

What a cute card! Love your fabulous image set on that lovely banner!
Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Debi - Guest Designer @4CC

Words and Pictures said...

Love the frosty blues - three great cards!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

That midnight blue is gorgeous for this stamp plate.
A beautiful collection from you.
Wishes
Lynne

Jo said...

wonderful cards, i love the colour story ... so wintery!

Micupoftea said...

Looks like you had fun in blue and white. I really like the banner card, Helene! Awesome texture and pretty details. Happy Valentine's Day :)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards, beautiful stamps and colours used.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Oh they are lovely. xx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous cards hun love them all - have a fabby day too x

lady jasmine crafts said...

There all beautiful and elegant xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Helene, love the boot, would love a pair just like this xxx

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning cards Helen! I especially love the embossed card. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What wonderful samples! Great papers you used on it too. Found your blog on Facebook Crafty Bloggers. Drop by my blog as I am celebrating my 4th year post brain surgery with month long blog candy giveaways everyday of Feb!! Cheers, Holley http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

For some reason my favorite color for feminine creations is blue! These are 3 gorgeous cards, and I love the vintage style of the images too! I'm visiting from MIM today.

Unknown said...

Oh my, your cards are so pretty and I love the images. So much inspiration here!!
Thanks for the visit and sweet comment you left me, it's much appreciated. Hugs

loz said...

Fabulous cards helene. I saw these on MIM..Loz

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Love the vintage image on your Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Monika Reeck said...

really 3 gorgeous card and love all the vintage stamp you have...the image really lovely I love it..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #15, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Saw you on MIM! These are FANTASTIC! Love all the blues. Absolutely gorgeous!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely cards for CHNC challenge 163 - you could also enter thse into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see them there too - also at CCAYR 'blue and white' challenge x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album