Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Mail

Happy a lot of snow missed us.
Happy the sun and warm temps are to arrive later this week.
Happy with a little shimmer to bring in the sun.
Happy with clean and simple.
Happy this sentiment perfectly fits my snow/sun concept.
Happy this is mailable--it will fit through the slot and not require extra postage!
Happy to get my badge from Stampin' Royalty Stamp Challenge for my January entry (see my sidebar).
Happy to make it under the wire to enter this challenge.....


Entering this in Stampin' Royalty Challenge 216 Clean and Simple

This time I used a sentiment from Rogue Redhead Designs LLC (Winter Women stamp plate), DCWV card stock, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink which I heat embossed for the sentiment; Stampabilities Nestabilities die cuts.

Tip:  if you can't find paper to match, ink it up!

I had great difficulty trying to snap a pic in order to get the embossed words and glittery leaves.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Pretty pretty CAS card...the blue is making me want to see blue skies, not these gray snowy ones we have!!

Terry said...

Oh and that laughter is so needed in many parts of the country! Very pretty and warming card! Enjoy and hopefully warn sunshine soon for you!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album