Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hot Chocolate!

Today is National Cocoa Day!

You know I have to make at least one totally digital card for each Coffee Lovers hop. So here is a 5x4 inch digital composition that will be printed and placed on a white 6x5 card.




Digital Files
DeeDee's Digis sentiment from Cup of Christmas
Winnie and Walter digital image peppermint border from the Daily Grind
Pixel Scrapper snow day mug with marshmallows made by Brook Gazarek
Pixel Scrapper Christmas in July candy cane by Sheila Reid
Pixel Scrapper red bow by Merisa Lerin


Entering this digital make here:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #259 Anything Goes (one of this week's sponsors is DeeDee's Digis) x

The Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2015  This is my third entry and this one is #310.


There is a special post on that site for National Cocoa Day.  You can see it HERE. There still is time to enter the blog hop.  Flash prizes are being awarded today.

I  HAVE BLOG CANDY FOR THIS HOP.  JUST LEAVE A COMMENT HERE.  NO NEED TO  "FOLLOW" ME UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO. LIMITED TO COMMENTS FROM THOSE LIVING IN THE U.S.A. ONLY.  (I will try to do something digital for international visitors in the next hop.)  One winner will receive a Starbucks gift card. One winner will receive a hot chocolate packet. Picture on this post.  When you leave a comment on Day One HERE, please let me know if you'd like to be included in the blog candy drawing.  

Of course, I'd love a comment here, too, telling me how you like this clean and simple card! Thanks so much for visiting!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this... the pattern on that cup is so pretty... beautiful card! Happy Cocoa Day!

KellyJean said...

Very cool!

Chark said...

love the image--great job with this digi! yes, please on the giveaway!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Helene! Nice to visit your blog again, Happy Holidays!

~amy~ said...

Great digi design...sure makes for a postal friendly card!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

card looks so yummy, love red on white. Great card.

Hetty said...

Such a cheerful Christmas cup!
Wonderful card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your candy canine stripes. Great layout. TFS

Unknown said...

Love this red and white Christmas coffee cup card! Beautiful and digital is fun to do once in a while! Thanks for sharing!

Mandy LaCroix said...

SUPER pretty! It's really striking. I love all that red. That mug is quite beautiful. :)

Helen F. said...

Oh I love this one! Lots of red and white goodness :)

Becca Yahrling said...

I love that cup & want it in my collection! lol Love the candy stripes.

Shelly said...

Another beautiful card!!

Waving My Wand said...

I ADORE this!!!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album