Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Where Am I?

I feel like Alice who fell down the rabbit hole.  The Wanderlust challenge is to use an alternative color palette, using acrylic paints to paint something that is not its normal color.

I did a journal page.  Green sky, blue sun, pink grass and purple rabbit.



I used a STAMPlorations ARTplorations Just Squares stencil to create square green clouds.  The rabbit is a die cut from The Paper Cut card set.

I'm entering this in the STAMPlorations ARTplorations Mixed Media March challenge HERE




2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Wonderful job with the assignment and challenge! So striking with the blue sun against the yellow and green sky! So happy you could join us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Carol said...

What a fun and colourful project. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday challenge. Carol DT x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album